We are resuming in-person presentations, lunch booths, and individual conferences with military recruiters for the 2022-2023 school year.
- Please review Waipahu High School’s Military Recruitment policies and best practices for more information. This document can be found in Google Classroom or stop by the College Center (E1) to pick up a packet.
- Upcoming military events/presentations hosted by Waipahu High School will be announced in the College Center’s Google Classroom and the school’s daily bulletin.
The College Center plans to host three ASVAB test administrations this school year. Waipahu High School adheres to the Hawaii Department of Education “Option 8” policy which means that no student information will be released to the military services through the ASVAB test unless a student chooses to opt-in.
Tentative ASVAB Test Dates:
- Wednesday, November 23, 2022 → Permission forms available on October 24th
- Wednesday, February 1, 2023 → Permission forms available on January 4th
- Friday, March 3, 2023 → Permission forms available on February 6th
Test dates will be announced in the College Center Google Classroom and the school’s daily bulletin. Test registration will open one month prior to the testing date. Interested students must pick up and submit a permission form to the College Center (E1) to reserve a seat. Seats are limited and will be granted on a first-come, first-served basis. Priority will be given to Seniors.
ASVAB Website: https://www.asvabprogram.com/student
Military Exploration Event
Please save the date for our Military Exploration Events. Learn more about the different U.S. Military branches. Each military branch will share information about their respective branch and answer any questions that students may have. More information will be posted in the College Center Google Classroom and school’s daily bulletin.
Tentative Military Exploration Fair Dates:
- Wednesday, November 23, 2022
- Wednesday, February 1, 2023